Wednesday 14 June 2017

Weddding Cake From D'Honey Bakery Parit Raja

 
So today I would like to continue on posting my wedding details.
So here we go!
Let's continue with my wedding cake!
 
So I've done survey for best bakery in Batu Pahat like four months before the D-day.
At first I found this one yang I really in love with its cake and decoration.
*Nama kedai dia Cuppacakes Blicious kat Taman Flora*
Tapi sayangnya dia tak ambil order for may until raya.
So sadddd. sobsss.
 
Then I found another one.
but,,, again... she could not take my order since 13 may is her due date.
she's pregnant!
 
Sedihhh
Then lastlyyyy,
I found this one baker and dia pon just open her bakery shop in Parit Raja.
Nama kedai dia D'Honey Bakery
I wanted so badlyyy cake with decoration mcm from Cuppacake Blicious tu but the pricing is just out of my budget and I'm pretty sure my husband would get mad kalau order cake yang super expensive (for him) just for a moment utk ambil gambar masa wedding day.
Like pretty obvious we would not eat it pon kann.
So yeahh.
 
Then I scrolled thru IG and FB page of D'honey to find suitable cake
 
Then lastly order la cake yang mcm gambar bwh ni.
 
2tiers cake with 30pc cupcakes
White body with Fresh flowers.
Theme cream-pink
 
The cake flavour can choose either:
Russian cake bnw
rainbow cake
cheese cake
Red Velvet cake
Mouse cheese choc cake
Choc moist.
 
So I chose rainbow and cheese cake.
 
Now leggo to pricing:
 
2tiers cake - RM270
Cupcake - RM2.50/pc
Sewa cake stand + pisau potong cake - RM30
Delivery - RM15
So total for my wedding cake - RM390
 
tapi sayangnyaa we just sempat makan cheesecake masa sesi potong kek tu.
I really wanted to eat that rainbow cake!
but after photo session kat pelamin, then I saw cake and cupcakes all gone already! hahahaha
 
I hope my guests enjoy those.
Dorg ckp sedap.
:)
 
So overall, this bakery shop is nice! cake sedap! Deco mantap. (they can do anything, just name it)
and I've went to their bakery shop, and pavlova dia serius recommended!
me love it!
 
So I guess until here my review for cakes
 
*will update more beautiful photos from DSLR.*
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment